The Greenbank Bottomless Gin Brunch
Did somebody say bottomless brunch?
We’re bringing our bottomless brunch to Falmouth! Make your brunch merry by sinking unlimited gin and tonics in the Water’s Edge bar. What better way than to celebrate the best meal of the day, whilst enjoying our panoramic views across Falmouth harbour?
Our two hour sessions are available every Monday to Saturday. During this session time, tuck into one dish from our scrumptious brunch menu, whilst enjoying our Greenbank infused gins (£25 per person, including your choice of brunch.) The ultimate way to kick-start your day.
In-house infused gins:
Our Greenbank infused, homemade gins are daily changing, and all served with your choice of Franklin & Sons tonic, lemonade, or soda.
Or, be a virGIN! If you’re not joining us for a G&T, enjoy our alcohol free gins, mocktails or soft drinks instead (£15 per person, including your choice of brunch).
- Rose Spritz: hibiscus syrup, rose extract, lemon juice, soda
- Peach Lemonade: peach syrup, soda, citrus cordial
Alcohol free gins
- Pentire Adrift served with a tonic of choice: botanical blend of rock samphire, sage, citrus and Cornish sea salt
- Seedlip served with a tonic of choice: the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirits
Our brunch menu:
Eggs benedict: toasted muffin, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, gammon ham (2, 4, 7, 13)
Eggs florentine: toasted muffin, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, spinach (2, 4, 7, 13, V)
Eggs royale: toasted muffin, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, smoked salmon (2, 4, 5, 7, 13)
Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon: fresh cream scrambled eggs, lemon, buttered granary toast (2, 4, 5, 7)
Smoked streaky bacon, rocket and tomato: garlic foccacia sandwich (2, 7)
Vanilla pancakes: smoked streaky bacon, honey (2, 4, 7)
Fresh fruit: grapefruit, honeydew melon, pineapple, orange, coconut granola, natural yoghurt (MC 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, V)
This includes celery stalks, leaves, seeds and the root called celeriac. You can find celery in celery salt, salads, some meat products, soups and stock cubes.
2. CEREALS CONTAINING GLUTEN
Wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat/Kamut), rye, barley and oats are often found in foods containing flour, such as some types of baking powder, batter, breadcrumbs, bread, cakes, couscous, meat products, pasta, pastry, sauces, soups and fried food which are dusted with flour.
Crabs, lobster, prawns and scampi are crustaceans. Shrimp paste, often used in Thai and south-east Asian curries or salads, is an ingredient to look out for.
Eggs are often found in cakes, some meat products, mayonnaise, mousses, pasta, quiche, sauces and pastries or foods brushed or glazed with egg.
You will find this in some fish sauces, pizzas, relishes, salad dressings, stock cubes and Worcestershire sauce.
Yes, lupin is a flower, but it’s also found in flour. Lupin flour and seeds can be used in some types of bread, pastries and even in pasta.
Milk is a common ingredient in butter, cheese, cream, milk powders and yoghurt. It can also be found in foods brushed or glazed with milk, and in powdered soups and sauces.
These include mussels, land snails, squid and whelks, but can also be commonly found in oyster sauce or as an ingredient in fish stews.
Liquid mustard, mustard powder and mustard. This ingredient can also be found in breads, curries, marinades, meat products, salad dressings, sauces and soups.
This ingredient refers to nuts that grow on trees, like cashew nuts, almonds and hazelnuts. You can find nuts in breads, biscuits, crackers, desserts, nut powders, stir-fried dishes, ice cream, marzipan, nut oils and sauces.
Grown underground, peanuts are often found in biscuits, cakes, curries, desserts, sauces (such as satay sauce), as well as in groundnut oil and peanut flour.
12. SESAME SEEDS
These seeds can often be found in bread, breadsticks, houmous, sesame oil and tahini.
Found in bean curd, edamame beans, miso paste, textured soya protein, soya flour or tofu, soya is a staple ingredient in oriental food. It can also be found in desserts, ice cream, meat products, sauces and vegetarian products.
14. SULPHUR DIOXIDE (SOMETIMES KNOWN AS SULPHITES)
This is an ingredient often used in dried fruit such as raisins, dried apricots and prunes. You might also find it in meat products, soft drinks, vegetables, as well as in wine and beer. If you have asthma, you have a higher risk of developing a reaction to sulphur dioxide.
DC: DAILY CHANGING
Daily changing dishes include varying ingredients containing specific allergens. Please ask your server for further allergen information.
MC: MAY CONTAIN
May contain dishes are not stating that an allergen is included in a dish, but state that we cannot be certain this allergen hasn't been in the vicinity of this dish. Please ask your server for further allergen information.
Tables in the bar area or The Sundeck are available during the following sessions (two hours maximum):
- 11am until 1pm
- 12pm until 2pm
£25 per person (G&Ts) or £15 per person (mocktails). Please call 01326 312440 to book.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Bottomless brunch is time-limited to two hours. 2. Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished. 3. Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared. 4. Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times. 5. 25ml measures only from the gins listed above. 6. No substitution for any other types of beverages apart from soft drinks from the pump. 7. Gins will only be served with a mixer (no shots.) 8. Management reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice. 9. Alcohol served to over 18s only. 10. Please book at least 24 hours in advance. 11. The bottomless element of this offer is for drink only and not food. 12. We can only accept a maximum of six people per booking.