Current COVID-19 Guidelines – Daily Updates
We are delighted to be open for business again following the lockdown. We are constantly reviewing and monitoring our COVID-19 secure procedures to ensure we are working in line with government guidelines. Health and safety is our number one priority. Please read on for the latest information with our Greenbank COVID-19 updates which are reviewed daily.
greenbank COVID-19 UPDATES
31st JULY 2020
- Regrettably at this time we cannot guarantee the availability of any meals for our residents unless they are booked prior to arrival.
17TH JULY 2020
- An update to our service times can be seen below.
6TH JULY 2020
- To maintain our COVID-19 secure environment we have had to take the difficult decision to close the hotel to non-residents each day except between the hours of 11am and 5pm. Our pub The Working Boat remains fully open every day from midday until late.
- We are saddened to disappoint our non-residential customers, but feel we are obligated to operate at maximum safety at this time. We will update you on here as soon as our position changes. As always, thank you all for your understanding and support.
4TH JULY 2020
- Please note we are not serving our bottomless gin brunches or offering our two for £10 cocktails on Fridays for the time being.
up-to-date water’s edge service times
- All day dining: 12.30pm – 3pm and 6pm – 9pm
- Lunch: 12.30pm – 3pm
- Sunday lunch: 12:30pm – 3pm
- Afternoon tea: 3pm – 6pm
- Dinner: 6:30pm – 9pm (residents only at this time)
the working boat
17th JULY 2020
- NEW SERVICE TIMES: we have now extended our services times…
- MAIN MENU: midday – 4pm and 4:30pm – 9pm every day except Sunday, when we serve from midday until 9pm. Food served in our marquee – bookings essential by calling 01326 314 283.
- OUTSIDE MENU: midday – 4pm and 4:30pm – 9pm on Mondays – Saturdays. No need to book.
7TH JULY 2020
- Alongside our main menu, we are offering fish ‘n’ chip Fridays for £9.95 per person, and roasts every Sunday for £12 per person.
4TH JULY 2020
- Falmouth’s biggest covered outdoor licensed space, the pub’s “mar-quay on the sea” will be in-situ throughout the summer months, meaning al fresco dining on the quay whatever the weather.
- The pub’s outdoor horsebox bar will also be open for cold brews from midday until late, every day, from 4th July.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures, or want to book a room, please call 01326 312440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.