Current COVID-19 Guidelines – Daily Updates
We are delighted to be open for business again following the lockdown. We are constantly reviewing and monitoring our COVID-19 secure procedures to ensure we are working in line with government guidelines. Health and safety is our number one priority. Please read on for the latest information with our Greenbank COVID-19 updates which are reviewed daily.
greenbank COVID-19 UPDATES
23rd SEPTEMBER 2020
Following the latest regulations from the government…
- Our bar, pub and restaurant are all operating table service only (as we have been since reopening).
- The bar, pub and restaurant will be closing at 10pm (room service only after 10pm).
- It is now mandatory for staff and guests to wear face coverings in all public areas (we have been doing this since the beginning of August).
- We kindly ask that all guests register their details to assist with contact tracing by downloading the NHS COVID-19 app and scanning our QR code which can be found on our menus and signs throughout the hotel.
14th SEPTEMBER 2020
- It is currently illegal to meet socially in groups of more than six people, and groups must not mix or form larger groups. Please ensure that you comply with this regulation. Thank you in advance.
1st SEPTEMBER 2020
- We are now fully open to non-residents for lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the Water’s Edge. Booking is essential.
- Please note we are not serving our bottomless gin brunches or offering our two for £10 cocktails on Fridays for the time being.
31st JULY 2020
- Regrettably at this time we cannot guarantee the availability of any meals for our residents unless they are booked prior to arrival.
17TH JULY 2020
- An update to our service times can be seen below.
up-to-date water’s edge service times
- All day dining: 12.30pm – 3pm and 6pm – 9pm
- Lunch: 12.30pm – 3pm
- Sunday lunch: 12:30pm – 3pm
- Afternoon tea: 12.30pm – 6pm
- Dinner: 6:30pm – 9pm
the working boat
5TH AUGUST 2020
- NEW SERVICE TIMES: we have now extended our services times…
- MAIN MENU: midday – 3pm and 6pm – 8.30pm every day except Sunday, when we serve from midday until 8.30pm. Food served in our marquee – bookings essential by calling 01326 314 283.
- OUTSIDE MENU: midday – 4pm and 4:30pm – 8.30pm on Mondays – Saturdays. No need to book.
7TH JULY 2020
- Alongside our main menu, we are offering fish ‘n’ chip Fridays for £9.95 per person (day time only) and roasts every Sunday for £12 per person.
4TH JULY 2020
- Falmouth’s biggest covered outdoor licensed space, the pub’s “mar-quay on the sea” will be in-situ throughout the summer months, meaning al fresco dining on the quay whatever the weather.
- The pub’s outdoor horsebox bar will also be open for cold brews from midday until late, every day, from 4th July.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures, or want to book a room, please call 01326 312440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.