Greenbank Little Treats
Sometimes it really is the little things that make the difference, we’ve put together our top ten little treats to enjoy when staying in Falmouth…
1. Ice cream at the point – enjoy an afternoon overlooking the sea from the highest point in Falmouth. On a sunny day there is nowhere better and on a stormy day it’s even more magnificent! Always nice to blow away the cobwebs and enjoy an ice cream with a side order of breath-taking panoramic views!
2. Hot chocolate overlooking the water – prefer to stay put? Our luxurious lounge is the place to kick back with a nice novel and a hot chocolate served by our attentive bar team. Play a board game, read a magazine or simply watch the boats for a few hours, no need to go anywhere…
3. Metro manicure or pedicure – Enjoy a mini manicure or pedicure in our Green Room. Sometimes a touch of pretty polish makes all the difference!
4. Indulge with a sharing paddle – why not enjoy a sharing paddle in the hotel bar or on the Quarterdeck overlooking the water? Perfectly paired with a glass of wine and the perfect view
5. Afternoon tea – A stay at the Greenbank isn’t complete without an Afternoon Tea! Why not devour your warm scones with lashings of cream and jam outside on our terrace, it’s a real sun trap and the best spot to enjoy a pot of fresh Cornish tea!
6. Visit to Kimberley Park – Kimberley Park is just a 5 minute drive from the hotel and lots of fun for the kids. A 7 acre site home to many award winning floral displays, not to mention the play area. Events are often hosted at the park, including Park Live which happens throughout the Summer on Sunday afternoons; a chance to enjoy some live music and soak up the Falmouth vibe.
7. Catch the boat to St Mawes – for a day out, we highly recommend catching the ferry to St Mawes. It’s just a 10 minute stroll to the Pier from the hotel and St Mawes is really picturesque. Make sure you look out for the hotel from the water and give us a wave!
8. Go bowling – Ocean Bowl is a fantastic and fun day out for all of the family and is only a 10 minute walk from some of the finest beaches so you can bowl first then sunbathe later!
9. Cocktails – cocktails are our speciality and on Fridays you can enjoy two cocktails for just £10 in the Greenbank Bar. We can think of no better reason to start your weekend right here!
10. Breakfast in bed – the ultimate treat, let us bring you breakfast in bed and enjoy it in the privacy of your room, wrapped up in a cosy dressing gown, overlooking the water. This is the life…