Hen Heaven: Celebrating with your girls
If you’re looking for a hen party with some sophistication and style, you’re in the right place! You’ll find lashings of glamour, class and elegance at the Greenbank without a single ‘L’ plate in sight!
Read on to discover our most popular hen party packages:
• Everyone loves our sea breeze cocktail master class! Learn to shake and stir a variety of cocktails and enjoy sipping them al fresco on our terrace overlooking the water. From a Mojito to a Manhattan, you’ll know your mixers from your chasers by the time you’ve finished! So why not give it your best shot? You can even have a prize for the best girl shaking her stuff! Of course, with all that alcohol you might want to eat something too, so why not add on some delicious Mezze or try one of our Sharing Paddles complete with deli favourites – from olives and cheeses to cured meats and focaccia, perfect for balancing out the Cosmos!
• Learn how to make vintage jewelry with Sarah Drew and create something bespoke for your wedding. A lovely day out and a wonderful keepsake, it includes a delicious high tea and a glass of bubbly each too! Vintage brooches, pearls, diamantes and antique heirlooms all transform into truly spectacular one-of-a-kind pieces that you can treasure forever! Perhaps you could even make it your “something blue”
• Have your cake and eat it – literally! Visit the Greenbank for a cupcake making class to bake and ice perfect cupcakes for your big day! A great way to get everyone involved in creating your wedding cake (cupcake tower) or simply a fun day out to enjoy decorating with bright colours and pretty accents such as edible pearls or candy cameos! Afterwards marvel at your creations before enjoying them with a glass of bubbly overlooking the water
• Classic Afternoon Tea – nothing beats a traditional afternoon tea for a hen party… except perhaps a chocoholics version! Enjoy chocolate milkshake, Baileys, chocolate and orange flavoured scones and cakes galore with the decadent Chocoholics Afternoon Tea. Enjoy with a hot chocolate and a catch up with your favourite girls!
• Besties Minibreak – why not stay overnight with your closest friends? Bring your favourite chick flicks, settle in, let us bring Champagne to your room and perhaps enjoy a massage or pedicure in our spa treatment room. Afterwards, dine in our Water’s Edge restaurant and have cocktails made for you in the Greenbank Bar before a late breakfast brought to the room whilst you lounge in your robes and discuss all things wedding! You’re sure to remember it forever and it makes your hen last that little bit longer – sending her off in style for her last official single girl party!
However you choose to spend your hen party, there is something for everyone. We host parties for a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16. Other packages can be tailored on request such as bowling, boat trips or adventure days, get in touch with our events team to discuss making your hen party ultra special at the Greenbank.