Joining the Office Team
Our dedicated Greenbank office team are an important part of the hotel, keeping things running smoothly from behind the scenes. From marketing and revenue control, to financial management and guest relations, each role requires different skills and strengths.
As part of the marketing team, creativity and business-minded thinking is key, and every day is different. Our finance teams must be meticulous in number crunching and extremely organised. A role in guest relations is the ideal position for someone with excellent communication skills. And revenue management is a specialised skill, needing analytical know-how and speedy strategy decisions.
A whole host of positions make up our lovely office team, so keep an eye on our upcoming vacancies below.
Group Reservations Coordinator
You will be responsible for ensuring each group booking enquiry is handled efficiently, from operations awareness, follow up and billing. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service as you are the main point of contact for the group and will be offering solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
The role will entail being pro-active with an attention to detail to maintain an accurate status of all enquiries, bookings, and inventory management for every group enquiry and to maximise the group segment.
- Know both hotel profiles and maximise what each property has to offer based on the trends.
- Ensure group reservations are taken and entered accurately into the PMS and that all revenue is recorded correctly at all times whilst keeping in line with company terms and conditions and budgeted figures.
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner from the enquiry stage until the check-out procedure.
- Ensure all payments are received within the allowed time frame.
- Maintain effective communication with all operational departments in order to effectively communicate client requirements.
- Proceed with show round for group organizers on each site as required with the business.
Our ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
- Confident with figures, analytical mind to analyse data
- Experience in group bookings and hospitality
- Results focused, understanding the importance of groups within the business and the impact on the revenue
To apply, please provide your CV and covering letter to Oceane here.