Joining the Porter Team
Our team of porters are a vital cog in the day-to-day running of the hotel. From providing support for the reception team, helping guests with their luggage, and delivering room service, to the setting up of weddings and events, and serving food and drinks in the bar and restaurant – each day is different as a porter. Find out more about our Head Porter Tom Fairburn here.
Always ready and waiting to assist around the hotel, if you love being on the go, are organised and enjoy working with others – a role in our team of porters may be the perfect fit for you! Take a look at the opportunities and vacancies we have available below.
HOTEL Night PORTER
We have a rare opportunity to join our small team as a Night Porter (based on 30 hours a week) to assist us with our busy 24 hour operation.
Main duties will include:
- Looking after the needs of our residents through the night
- Hotel security and fire warden patrol
- Breaking down of the main function room after a wedding or event with the assistance of our day porters
- Assist in setting up the restaurant for breakfast
- Delivering the daily papers to the rooms
- Checking out the occassional guest before reception starts
Experience preferred although full training will be given. Night owls only please apply. Salary: £8-£11 per hour.
Please send your CV to our Head Porter Tom to apply, or drop one to us at reception.