Joining The Working Boat Team
Smooth brews, harbour views and hearty food is always on offer down at The Working Boat. A quintessentially Cornish pub with 15 different ales and ciders on tap, locals and tourists alike can pop in for a few swift pints or some tasty pub grub.
Fancy hopping aboard and joining The Working Boat crew? A friendly face is never scarce at our waterside pub, and we’re always on the lookout for hard-working, positive people to mirror the relaxed vibe. From our team of talented chefs to the cheery front of house staff, The Working Boat is a tight ship and every crew member is vital. If you love the laid-back Cornish lifestyle, have a keen interest in the local brewery scene and thrive off a busy atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you!
Check out our latest vacancies down at The Working Boat, and see if we’ve got a role that suits you.
WORKING BOAT BAR STAFF / WAITER
Fancy hopping aboard and joining The Working Boat crew? A friendly face is never scarce at our waterside pub, and we’re always on the lookout for hard-working, positive people to mirror our relaxed vibe.
The Working Boat, underneath The Greenbank Hotel, has an established team and we are now looking for new staff to join us as we head towards the summer season. If you feel you are a confident person, a good team player, thrive off a busy atmosphere, and have great communication skills, please send us your CV.
Previous experience is necessary in bar and restaurant service, and being barista trained would be useful.
We have both part time and full time roles available, including evenings and weekends. Applicants need to be available for all of the summer season.
· We offer hefty staff discounts throughout the hotel including The Working Boat pub and our sister hotel The Alverton.
· Every Friday is Pasty Friday at The Greenbank!
· We provide the uniforms depending on the role given.
· We offer regular performance reviews and rewards for exceptional work.
· We offer all our team members subsidised gym membership at the local Gym Project.
· We host an end-of-summer party and Christmas party, as well as department treats every six months.