What better way to experience life on the water than being able to step out of your room and straight on to a waiting boat? At The Greenbank you can do just that. We’re the only hotel in the south west with our own private pontoons, meaning pick-ups on the water right from our doorstep.
Whether you’re staying with us and want a day out exploring the Fal River, or you have a boat and would like to moor up to pop in for a bite to eat – we’d love to welcome you.
S0 if you’re thinking about visiting us by water, there are a few things you will need to know:
• Our pontoons are for the use of hotel patrons only (including The Working Boat)
• We request all craft register with the hotel after tying up
• Maximum permitted vessel length is 20 feet
• If you would like to stay overnight please ensure you contact us prior to your arrival
• Please be aware the pontoons will dry out on a low tide
• Use of the pontoons is entirely at the user’s risk – The Greenbank Hotel Ltd accepts no liability
• All craft must register with the hotel after tying up
• All craft must be insured
• Lifejackets should be worn at all times
• The Greenbank reserves the right to refuse and report any unauthorised craft
"This is a proper hotel run by people who care. And how many times do you stay in a hotel with its own quay?"
TripAdvisor review, 2018