What better way to experience life on the water than being able to step out of your room and straight on to a waiting boat? At The Greenbank you can do just that. We are the only hotel in the south west to have our own private pontoons, so you can be picked up on the water right from our doorstep.
Whether you are staying with us and want a day out exploring the Fal River, or you have a boat and would like to moor up to pop in for a bite to eat – we’d love to welcome you.
If you’re thinking about visiting us by water, there are a few things you will need to know:
• Our pontoons are for the use of hotel patrons only and we request all craft register with the hotel after tying up
• Maximum permitted vessel length is 20 feet
• If you would like to stay overnight please ensure you contact us prior to your arrival
• Please be aware the pontoons will dry out on a low tide
• All use of the pontoons is entirely at the user’s risk – no liability will be accepted by The Greenbank Hotel Ltd
• All craft must register with the hotel after tying up
• All craft must be insured
• Lifejackets should be worn at all times
• The Greenbank reserves the right to refuse and report any unauthorised craft
"This is a proper hotel run by people who care. And how many times do you stay in a hotel with its own quay?"
TripAdvisor review, 2018